Are your customers and distributors demanding a customer portal to request RMAs and to view their status?
Such a portal needs to be flexible and configurable for your unique products and differing RMA processes.
The simple fact is, the portal itself does not deliver an excellent customer experience—it is the combination of the portal and the delivery of fast and consistent handling of the returns once received that yields a truly excellent customer experience.
Behind the portal you need a powerful service team automation solution as well.
Book Your Demo Today
In just 30 minutes, we can show you
how to revolutionize your product service team.
Introducing RenewityRMA — A powerful and configurable backend for repairs and recalibration tracking and automation — The New World of RMA & Service Management Automation – Your Process, Your Way.
Be prepared for the inevitable
How can your organization manage the following critical situations with an RMA system that only handles the RMA phase of the return?
- A key customer moved to the competition because the competition has better online service
- A key prospect has demanded a customer portal and wants to see your Returns and Service Management backend system to ensure efficient service can be provided
- You are growing internationally and now need to control many global repair shops, or are planning to outsource returns and service to a 3PL but need visibility and control over their processes
- You need to handle a product recall ASAP
If you can relate to any of the above you need a powerful and flexible RMA solution tied to a service team automation backend: RenewityRMA. Here is just a brief look at a few of the benefits offered by Renewity’s RMA software:
- Quickly provide a tailored customer portal that delivers visibility to the customer and your distributors
- Easily define multiple screens for RMA submission for different product lines and processes
- Check warranty and auto-Load unit data from lookup tables
- Enable dealers and distributors to enter and handle multiple units on one RMA easily
- Make changes to service and RMA processes at any time without programming or IT involvement